Data Protection Officers
If you fail to appoint a DPO you risk a large fine. Considerati supplies excellent, CIPP/E-certified DPO. Alternatively, Considerati can support your current DPO in the performance of their duties.
Data Protection Officers play a crucial part
However, DPOs can also be of great use to those on the work floor, as they can quickly answer your employees’ questions on data-processing activities they intend to carry out, assess requests for information from investigation services such as the police, and discuss Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default with you at an early stage. By involving a DPO in the development process, you will make this process more efficient, which in turn will stop you from having to pay unnecessary development expenses.
Expert on current and upcoming privacy legislation
Considerati is an expert on current and upcoming privacy legislation. Considerati has many years of experience of privacy governance and has helped many organisations in their transition towards privacy legislation compliance. The DPOs supplied by Considerati play a considerable part in this process. Among other things, Considerati’s Data Protection Officer can help you do the following:
- Carry out this policy, which also includes creating privacy awareness in employees through training sessions, manuals, factsheets, etc.
- Process requests for information submitted by investigation services;
- Account for any privacy risks which may be associated with data processing to the board of directors;
- Ensure smooth communication with the Dutch Data Protection Authority;
- Implement Privacy by Design en Privacy by Default;
- Draw up data maps;
- Ensure proper communication with stakeholders regarding the way in which data are processed by your organisation.
Want to know more?
Principal Legal Consultant